Open plan office space for 15 people available on flexible terms, so you can add space or even move location – wherever you need to be.
Make a home for your business with 100 sqm of open plan office space in Regus GTC FORTYONE, ideal for 15 employees. Our large offices are fully serviced and have everything taken care of - from the furniture to the high-speed WiFi - so you can focus on driving your business forward. Find flexible office space for rent for as little as a day or stay for longer and personalise your space to suit the unique needs of your business.
Regus Open Plan Offices include:
• Access to our global network with thousands of locations worldwide
• Highly trained reception and support team
• Secure, business-grade technology and WiFi
• Printers and access to admin support
• Cleaning, utilities and security
• Desk space available by the hour, day or month
• Regular networking and community events
• Easy booking and account management via our app
• Customisable and flexible layouts
• Scale up or move locations to suit your needs
• High-quality ergonomic furniture
• Additional access to 120 sqm of shared workspace
• Pricing starts at 413600RSD
*All images shown in this listing belong to our locations but may not correspond to this specific centre.
Distinctive architecture at the heart of the CBD
Grow your business in a modern high rise featuring a unique blue glass front, and strategically located at the heart of Belgrade’s CBD. Build your business network with the surrounding area’s global and recognised firms from our impressive GTC Fortyone office space.
Stay productive in a spacious interior featuring contemporary design touches, while the terrace is perfect for when you want to step away from your desk. At the end of the day, entertain clients in the area’s high-class restaurants.
USCE Business Centre, 19th Floor, 6 Mihaila Pupina Blvd
- 100 m2
Do You Have Any Questions?
+381 60 305 0858
Your choice regarding cookies on this site
Some of these cookies are essential, while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Accept Recommended Settings
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as page navigation and access to secure areas. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
Analytical cookies help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
We use marketing cookies to help us improve the relevancy of advertising campaigns you receive.
Social Sharing Cookies
We use some social sharing plugins, to allow you to share certain pages of our website on social media.