Access a bright and inspiring office space designed to help teams of five to do their best work.
Make a home for your business with 30 sqm of private office space in Regus Kneza Mihaila, ideal for 5 employees. Our large offices are fully serviced and have everything taken care of - from the furniture to the high-speed WiFi - so you can focus on driving your business forward. Find flexible office space for rent for as little as a day or stay for longer and personalise your space to suit the unique needs of your business.
Regus Private Offices include:
• Access to our global network with thousands of locations worldwide
• Highly trained reception and support team
• Secure, business-grade technology and WiFi
• Printers and access to admin support
• Cleaning, utilities and security
• Desk space available by the hour, day or month
• Regular networking and community events
• Easy booking and account management via our app
• Customisable and flexible layouts
• Scale up or move locations to suit your needs
• High-quality ergonomic furniture
• Additional access to 75 sqm of shared workspace
• Pricing starts at 100000RSD
*All images shown in this listing belong to our locations but may not correspond to this specific centre.
Benefit from business opportunities in a historic Belgrade location
Find a modern home for your business in one of Belgrade’s most historic and well-preserved areas. Connect with thriving organisations from real estate, professional services and education from Knez MIhailova Business Centre’s striking, contemporary office space.
Set out your latest business plans in a modern interior flooded with natural light, and meet with colleagues on the tastefully-designed terrace when you need some fresh air. After work, make the most of Strahinjica Bana Street, Belgrade’s popular entertainment area, only ten minutes’ walk away.
USCE Business Centre, 19th Floor, 6 Mihaila Pupina Blvd
- 50 m2
Do You Have Any Questions?
+38 591 936 9673
Your choice regarding cookies on this site
Some of these cookies are essential, while others help us to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Accept Recommended Settings
Necessary cookies enable core functionality such as page navigation and access to secure areas. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.
Analytical cookies help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on its usage.
We use marketing cookies to help us improve the relevancy of advertising campaigns you receive.
Social Sharing Cookies
We use some social sharing plugins, to allow you to share certain pages of our website on social media.