Office building in Novi Sad downtown, located on the corner of Mileticeva and Grckoskolska street. It was designed by Viennese architect Franz Vorude and built in the 1895 for the former Central Credit Bureau, which was merged with the Zagreb's Serbian bank in 1914. The style is eclectic, richly decorated with renaissance and baroque elements, with a large brick balcony. Additional floor was built somewhere between the 1921 and 1924. Also, during the same period, gold plated figure of the Mercury, Roman god of trade was placed on the top of the dome. In the pre war Novi Sad the building was landmark, known as “At the golden man’s corner”. The building is suitable for the head office of the Bank or some other company in need for premium office space . There is a possibility of partial rent.