Observed according to the type of buildings, the value of performed works on buildings increased by 9.6 percent and on other buildings by 22.9 percent, at constant prices, according to the Republic Bureau of Statistics.

The value of performed works, in constant prices, increased the most in the Region of Šumadija and Western Serbia, 71.3 percent, then in the Belgrade region, 25.7 percent and the Region of Vojvodina, 1.0 percent, while the value of performed works decreased in the Region of South and Eastern Serbia, 8.7 percent, compared to the same quarter in 2020.

Of the total value of construction works, 96.8 percent were performed on the territory of Serbia, while the remaining 3.2 percent was performed on construction sites abroad.

The value of performed works of contractors from Serbia in the second quarter for works performed on the territory of Serbia and abroad, increased by 25.8 percent compared to the second quarter of 2020, in current prices, while in constant prices this growth is 15.9 percent.